As a member of the Greater Tampa REALTORS (GTR), you are welcome and encouraged to use the GTR logo to promote yourself and your expertise as a Greater Tampa REALTOR®.
You may use GTR’s logo in conjunction with the following:
- Your name
A firm’s name
You may use the GTR’s logo:
- Online (social media and websites)
Print collateral (business cards, letterhead, banners, t-shirts, etc.)
FULL COLOR LOGO
To help protect the power of the GTR brand, please read and follow the following guidelines:
1. Area of Isolation
The area of isolation – an amount of space equal to half the width of the color icon – must be maintained around all sides of the logo. This space keeps the logo separate from other graphic objects and the edge of your printed or digital piece.
The logo must be displayed in full color.
3. Unacceptable Usage
- Do NOT change any part of the logo, icon, typography or color. Recreating or altering the logo in any way is unacceptable.
- Do NOT alter the scale, proportion, color, or configuration of the logo in any way.
- Do NOT use the logo over a photo or pattern.
- Do NOT add a shadow, outline or distort the logo in any way.
- Do NOT change the font, or the spacing between font and icon.
Format and Usage
GTR’s logos are available in EPS and JPG format. Recommended formats are dependent upon application. Here are some guidelines:
EPS files are appropriate for printed materials.
JPG files are appropriate for digital applications such as websites, social media and PowerPoint presentations.
NOTE: JPG files may be used with inkjet/laser printers but should not be used in traditional printing on press. JPG files should never be scaled up in size. Enlarging a JPG file will result in poor resolution.
Files can be obtained by contacting GTR at email@example.com or 813.879.7010.