Due to the uncertainty surrounding COVID-19, Greater Tampa REALTORS® (GTR) will be closing the Wesley Chapel and Brandon satellite offices on Friday, July 31. This decision was made by Greater Tampa REALTORS’® Board of Directors and was based on the need to maintain a safe and secure office environment for our members and staff. Due to the inability to operate under the recommended CDC guidelines at the two satellite offices, it was determined that it was not in the best interest of the members to continue to maintain to those facilities.
Once conditions stabilize, the leadership team will reevaluate the needs of our members and consider opportunities for future satellite office locations. GTR will continue to support members at the Zephyrhills satellite office on 5026 7th Street and the main office located on 2918 W. Kennedy Blvd.
Here are a few of the ways GTR is continuing to provide our members with exceptional service:
- 100% virtual support M-F, 8:30 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Weekend virtual hours available Saturday & Sunday 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Live online chat support available at tamparealtors.org (normal business hours).
- Expanded online continuing educational benefits.
- Online REALTOR® Store items available for purchase and curbside pick -up.
- FREE shipping on all REALTOR® Store / Supra items.
- Reopen the Zephyrhills satellite office during Phase Three of the Emergency Operating Plan. The completion of the new highway will increase accessibility to this service center.