REALTORS® are required by the National Association of REALTORS® (NAR) to complete 3 hours of Code of Ethics training within four-year cycles. For the current cycle, all training must be completed between 2017-2018.
- If you last completed your ethics training prior to 2017, You MUST select an option below and complete your option prior to Dec. 31, 2018.
- If you need to check your last ethics training date, please Visit www.realtor.org, sign in to manage account, and view education records. For sign in assistance, please contact NAR at 1-800-874-6500.
3 options to complete the Code of Ethics Requirement
At the Association
- Visit the Event Calendar to register for training at GTR. Simple! There is no cost to members.
In Your Office (for Brokers)
- This option is great for Brokers! View NAR’s training videos below, sign a waiver, and host the training at your office.
- Click here for the Broker Waiver Form
- 3 CE Option ($29.95)
- FREE Course for New Members (No CE Credit)
- Course for Existing Members (No CE Credit)
For more information, please contact Jennifer Garula-Mers.