- Election of Officers by the Board of Directors (similar to Florida Realtors, NAR and Stellar MLS)
Our 2021-2023 Strategic Business Plan will reimagine your REALTOR® association by:
- Creating a Contemporary GTR Learning Environment
- Designing a Stronger, More Viable and Stable Marketplace through Industry Partnerships
- Expanding our Support to You, our Member
- Developing a Culture of Experimentation
- Amendments to the Articles of Incorporation to allow the Board of Directors to amend the Bylaws
- Limiting the number of past presidents on the board to two (including the immediate past president)
- New director and officer term limits
- Complete revision of the criteria for running for director and officer positions
Please take the time to review the changes carefully. A two-thirds vote is required to adopt the reimagined bylaws. We ask that you attend our membership forum to discuss the changes to the association’s bylaws. For reference, we have provided links to the current and proposed bylaws:
Bylaws, not Inconsistent with law, this Charter, or the Bylaws and practices of the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS®, may be adopted, amended or repealed by the members at any meeting at which a quorum is present if approved by a two-thirds vote of the members present; provided that notice of such proposed Bylaw amendment or repeal, which may be a general description of the proposed Bylaw or change, or a prepared text of it, shall be sent to each member at least 30 days before the meeting at which it is proposed.
Bylaws, not Inconsistent with law, this Charter, or the Bylaws and practices of the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS®, may be adopted, amended or repealed in the manner set forth in the corporation’s Bylaws.