This award is given to the member who once in a lifetime exemplifies what it means to be a REALTOR®. They have been active in the Association and community, contributing freely of themselves and their talents. They volunteer because they know one person can make a difference. They are committed to excellence in their profession and service in their clubs, churches, and communities. They are ongoing examples of the professionalism exemplified by the Code of Ethics to which they subscribe. Current officers are not eligible for this award. Criteria includes:
- REALTOR® Spirit: Commitment to laws and regulations of the Association and the National Association of REALTORS® Code of Ethics; Dedicated to furthering principles of good real estate practice among other real estate brokers, the media and the general public.
- Civic Affairs Activity: Local and national level participation in civic and service clubs, charitable activities, political commissions or committees, fraternal or religious groups, etc.
Business Accomplishments: Public recognition of business conduct, service to clients, imaginative and creative advertising programs, rehabilitation work, land utilization, etc.
- Local Association Activity: Committee work, special assignments, seminar activity and educational work, membership and offices held in local chapter or institutes, etc.
- State Association Activity: Committee work, attendance and participation in state convention, director’s meetings, educational conferences, etc.
- NAR Activity: Committee work, membership and work in institutes, societies and councils, attendance at national conventions, director’s meetings, etc.
This award, named in honor of the late C. Ed Owings, 1961 president of the association, is given to a REALTOR ® who has performed outstanding service to the community.
This award honors a deserving “Rookie” with 2 years or less tenure in the real estate profession. Criteria should include but is not limited to:
Closed number of transactions from October 1, 2014 through September 30, 2016. This will be verified through the MLS system. Transactions will be counted as having two (2) sides – i.e. listing side and selling side. There is one unit for each side for a total of 2 units to each transaction.
Tenure as a REALTOR® two (2) years or less
Participation in association activities.
Active in community affairs.
This award goes to the Committee Chairperson who has exhibited outstanding leadership and service to the committee. It is named in honor of the late Edward T. Starr, 1959 association president.
This award is given to the member that meets the following. Criteria should include but is not limited to:
Pertaining to the saving of human lives or to the alleviation
Concerned with or seeking to promote human welfare
Charitable, philanthropic and or public spirited
This award is presented to the member who has a record of exemplary service to the association over an extended period of time.
This award is given to an Affiliate who has been a member of the Greater Tampa REALTORS® a minimum of three years (including year nominated); who has been involved with sponsorships and who have been involved in events and activities of the Greater Tampa REALTORS®.